- Manufacturer Winchester Ammo
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 145gr
- Projectile Type LRN
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber .38 S&W
- Manufacturer SKU X38SWP
- Primer Type Berdan vs. Boxer Primers
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 685
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 151
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 020892201224
- Cost Per Round 64.0¢ per round
- Q & A
LRN ammo is ideal for outdoor ranges. The lead bullet is cheap, and aerodynamic, providing great accuracy. LRN ammo also puts more lead particles in the air than FMJ and TMJ ammunition, so make sure that if you do shoot indoors, it's well ventilated.
This ammunition is recommended for outdoor range use, and is not ideal for self-defense or hunting. If you are ready to get to the range, you need to order this ammo today!
Add your review to this 50 Rounds of 145gr LRN .38 S&W Ammo by Winchester Super-X
There are no entries.