- Manufacturer Blazer
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 38gr
- Projectile Type LRN
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 200
- Caliber .22 LR
- Manufacturer SKU 10019
- Primer Type Rimfire
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1235
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 129
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 604544660920
- Q & A
Whether you use this 22 LR for target shooting or forcibly removing pests from your backyard, you’ll be able to use any type of handgun or long gun you like. This round’s 38 grain bullet is loaded to a supersonic muzzle velocity of 1,235 fps, so it creates the requisite amount of chamber pressure to cycle semi-automatics!
The bullet’s high muzzle velocity also gives it the flatter trajectory which makes precision shooting easier. As a lead round nose it is both economical and aerodynamic, and although it may not have the nose cavity it would need to deliver terminal expansion it does hit hard on impact – 84 ft lbs of energy at 100 yards will knock a tree-climbing rodent’s tiny socks off.
Blazer loads CCI’s non-corrosive primers and low-fouling powder, which together help to keep a firearm more accurate in between cleanings. Carefully standardized brass cases promote smooth feeding and extraction, no matter how the gun operates.
Add your review to this Blazer 38gr LRN .22 LR Ammo
- I placed an order but when checking out I get a message that not all quantities requested are available. I cannot find out what is not available. Posted On: 6/8/2022 By: James Wichman
- Thanks for reaching out James! It is possible that we sold out of the ammo you added to your cart before you finalized your purchase. I don't know what you had intended to buy, and I regret I'm not able to help you without that info. I hope you'll give our customer service team a call tomorrow at (800) 581-0293 for a better answer, or you can email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.