- Manufacturer BioAmmo
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 1 1/16 ounce
- Projectile Type #5 shot
- Ammo Use Type Waterfowl
- Quantity 250
- Caliber 12ga
- Manufacturer SKU BLS30-50
- Shot Material Steel
- Shell Length 2-3/4"
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1312
- Magnetic Yes
- UPC Barcode 8436590220443
- Q & A
This 12 Gauge shotshell is loaded with 1-1/16 ounces of #5 steel shot. The shot pellets’ size and nontoxicity both make them ideal for duck hunting, and BioAmmo’s steel exhibits highly uniform sphericity to ensure the tightest, most efficient pattern densities.
What’s truly unique about BioAmmo’s Lux Steel ammunition are its hull and wad. These two components are made of plant based biopolymer, which is just like plastic with one exception: It is fully edible to bacteria, algae and fungi. Whether this shell’s non-plastic components come to rest on the ground or underwater, they will in about two years time become broken down into nontoxic salt, gas and water. BioAmmo makes it so you never have to feel guilty about littering while hunting!
• BioAmmo is based in Spain. Their boxes display metric measurements. A length of 70 millimeters is equal to 2-3/4 inches. 30 grams of shot is equal to 1-1/16 ounces.
• BioAmmo records their ammo’s muzzle velocity 8.2 feet from the muzzle.
• BioAmmo shotshells store safely under normal temperatures for a minimum of five years.
• BioAmmo hulls are not reloadable.
Add your review to this BioAmmo 12ga 2-3/4" Steel Ammo
There are no entries.