- Manufacturer BioAmmo
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 1 1/8 ounce
- Projectile Type #7 1/2 shot
- Ammo Use Type Upland Game
- Quantity 250
- Caliber 12ga
- Shot Material Lead
- Shell Length 2-3/4"
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1312
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 8436590220153
- Q & A
This 12 Gauge shell’s tube and wad are both made out of biopolymer. It’s a compostable material, just as strong as the plastic it replaces and made mostly out of corn starch. Microorganisms like bacteria and fungi love eating biopolymer, and will eventually wear it away until there’s nothing left in about two years time (faster, if you choose to toss the tubes on a compost heap).
Pick #7.5 lead shot when you want to hunt a wide range of upland game including grouse, dove, partridge, quail, and Mr. Bun. BioAmmo’s lead shot pellets have extremely consistent dimensions, which alongside their premium primers and powder delivers impressive accuracy and efficient patterns.
• BioAmmo is based in Spain. Their boxes display metric measurements. A length of 70 millimeters is equal to 2-3/4 inches. 32 grams of shot is equal to 1-1/8 ounces.
• BioAmmo records their ammo’s muzzle velocity 8.2 feet from the muzzle.
• BioAmmo shotshells store safely under normal temperatures for a minimum of five years.
• BioAmmo hulls are not reloadable.
Add your review to this BioAmmo 12ga 2-3/4" Lead Ammo
- BIOAMMO's only reference to speed is "82 feet at the muzzle". Most competitive shells are rated from 1100 to 1400 feet per second. A little more content please!! Posted On: 5/21/2021 By: Mark Cassell
- Hi Mark! Just to be sure, that's 8.2 feet, not 82 feet. Ideally the manufacturer would have given an exact muzzle velocity, but I hope 1,312 fps at 8.2' gives you a close enough idea of that this round does.