- Manufacturer Sterling
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 1 1/8 ounce
- Projectile Type #8 shot
- Ammo Use Type Sporting Clays, Target Loads, Upland Game
- Quantity 250
- Caliber 12ga
- Manufacturer SKU 1232G8
- Shot Material Lead
- Shell Length 2-3/4"
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) TBD
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 8698779950842
- Q & A
This 12 Gauge shotshell fills two pairs of shoes. Its 1-1/8 charge of #8 lead shot is perfect for blasting targets at trap and sporting clays ranges, as its size, hardness and density are all exactly what it takes to convince a pottery disc to stop dead in its tracks. And when they’re patterned correctly, approximately 462 little lead beads are highly effective at grounding small upland birds without mangling their trophies.
Sterling’s non-corrosive primers and clean-burning powder won’t leave your shotgun in a messy state. These explosive components work in tandem to push the wad evenly down the barrel, giving Sterling’s hard lead shot the pattern density it needs to strike fast-moving targets effectively.
Add your review to this Sterling 12ga 2-3/4" Lead Ammo
- What is the fps of your: 250 Rounds of 1-1/8 ounce #8 shot 12ga Ammo by Sterling Posted On: 10/27/2021 By: Dino
- Sorry Dino, but we have not yet received that data from the manufacturer.