- Manufacturer BioAmmo
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 1-3/16 oz.
- Projectile Type #4 shot
- Ammo Use Type Turkey, Upland Game
- Quantity 250
- Caliber 12ga
- Manufacturer SKU BL34-40
- Shot Material Lead
- Shell Length 2-3/4"
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1280
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode R042320218911
- Q & A
How? The answer is biopolymer, a AAA patented vegetable material which is 100% bio-compostable. When this 12 Gauge shotshell’s tube and wad land on the ground they will both vanish in about two years’ time, having been converted into nontoxic salt, water and carbon dioxide. You may still want to pick up BioAmmo’s hulls, but their brown wads won’t remain an eyesore until they have broken down.
BioAmmo’s wad is still high-performance in spite of being compostable. Its wide side slits enable it to produce petals in-flight, which ensures efficient separation from the shot column, as well as a recoil-reducing compressible base. This shell’s #4 lead shot gives you the option of hunting for turkey and other larger birds, and its tight pattern will give you an edge regardless of which game you’re after.
• BioAmmo is based in Spain. Their boxes display metric measurements. A length of 70 millimeters is equal to 2-3/4 inches. 34 grams of shot is equal to 1-3/16 ounces.
• BioAmmo records their ammo’s muzzle velocity 8.2 feet from the muzzle.
• BioAmmo shotshells store safely under normal temperatures for a minimum of five years.
• BioAmmo hulls are not reloadable.
Add your review to this BioAmmo 12ga 2-3/4" Lead Ammo
There are no entries.