- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Weight 40gr
- Projectile Type LRN
- Ammo Use Type Range Training, Match Shooting, Inside Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 3250
- Caliber .22 LR
- Manufacturer SKU AM22
- Primer Type Rimfire
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1200
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 128
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 50029465057355
- Cost Per Round 4.8¢ per round
- Q & A
This round’s lead round nose bullet doesn’t only help it stay affordable. Such a bullet’s uniform composition gives it great rotational stability, and its aerodynamic meplat aids it a lot on its course downrange. Lead is soft, naturally, so you’ll find this bullet able to deform slightly during penetration to make it effective for hunting small varmints.
Federal’s brass casing is exactly drawn and ready to feed into and eject out of any semi-automatic rifle or pistol that you might run it through. This round’s propellant will produce a supersonic muzzle velocity, making its report satisfyingly cracking and its trajectory nice and flat.
Add your review to Add Your Review of this Federal 40gr LRN .22 LR Ammo
- Please list the velocity Posted On: 8/10/17 By: Jan
- Hi Jan, The published muzzle velocity from the manufacturer is 1200 FPS on this ammunition.