- Manufacturer Aguila
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 40gr
- Projectile Type LRN
- Ammo Use Type Match Shooting, Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber .22 LR
- Manufacturer SKU 1B222514
- Primer Type Rimfire
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1080
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 104
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 640420001586
- Cost Per Round 17.0¢ per round
- Q & A
This round gives you a 40 grain lead round nose bullet. It’s cast highly uniformly for optimal in-flight rotational stability, and possesses a consistent meplat, ogive, knurled body, and heel cavity to help you group countless shots through a single hole. This bullet is loaded to a muzzle velocity of 1,080 fps and keeps 88 percent of that speed at 100 yards. With its 0.173 G1 ballistic coefficient such a bullet must only rise a few inches on its course to a 100 yard target – we know you know how to put so flat a trajectory to good use!
Aguila is Latin America’s preeminent rimfire ammo producer, and many shooters can’t tell the difference between their Target Competition match grade ammo and European manufacturers’. This round’s non-corrosive primer is created according to Olympian standards, its brass case ought to chamber like clockwork in any type of firearm, and its propellant burns clean to deliver a consistent chamber pressure.
Add your review to this Aguila 40gr LRN .22 LR Ammo
- Hello I have a Ruger SR22 pistol and was wondering if this 40gr Len .22 Lr by Aguila would work in my magazine. And can you tell me the length of the bullet Posted On: 9/1/2020 By: Sue
- Hello Sue! This 22 LR ammo should abolutely function correctly in your SR22. I haven't got this round's exact overall length handy, but I'll update this answer as soon as I hear back from the manufacturer.