- Manufacturer CCI
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 40gr
- Projectile Type Copper-Plated Segmented Hollow-Point (CPSHP)
- Ammo Use Type Range Training, Varmint Hunting
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber .22 LR
- Manufacturer SKU 74
- Primer Type Rimfire
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1050
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 076683000743
- Cost Per Round 22.0¢ per round
- Q & A
If you hunt squirrels you understand the importance of speed and precision. The ability to execute rapid target acquisition doesn’t just come in handy on a squirrel hunt, it’s a must, as is excellent shot placement. Just because squirrels are small doesn’t mean you can shoot them anywhere you please, no, you have to strike properly for a clean, ethical kill. Spend some time practicing with your rifle before heading out, and if you can enlist a friend to toss targets in the air, all the better. Learning to track and hit a moving target is important, and remember, squirrels move fast, so you’d better be quick yourself.
These .22LR rounds are manufactured by CCI. Each round weighs in at 40 grain, meaning they’re quite lightweight but still within the standard weight range for the cartridge size. Being so light is what enables these rounds to fly down-range at higher speeds and also what keeps felt recoil to a bare minimum. These are Copper-Plated Hollow Point, CPHP, rounds and begin to expand immediately upon impact. As these rounds expand they decelerate, penetrating to create a deadly wound cavity. Each round has a muzzle velocity of 1050 feet per second and are subsonic so they're ideal if you're lucky enough to have a 22 long rifle with a suppressor. This ammunition is great for hunting varmints and can also be used for target practice.
When you place your order for this single box of ammunition from CCI you get 50 CPHP rounds. That’s enough ammo to get your optics zeroed and get some hunting time in, but if you want to make sure you don’t run out at an inopportune moment, order more than one box. Face it, shooting your .22LR is addictive and hunting varmints is a blast, so you’re going to need quite a bit of ammunition. CCI manufactures this ammunition at their longtime factory in Lewiston, Idaho, according to high standards of quality and performance. Order now and spend some quality with your .22LR.
Add your review to this CCI 40gr Copper-Plated Segmented Hollow-Point (CPSHP) .22 LR Ammo
- When will it be available Posted On: 9/24/2020 By: Herbert miller
- Thank you for reaching out Herbert! I regret that I can't give you a certain answer – we certainly intend to restock this ammo as soon as we're able, even with the ammo drought looming over us. We have got subsonic 22 LR ammo in stock at this very moment, though. It may not be precisely what you're looking for, but if it's of any help you can see it here: ammoforsale.com/eley-22-lr-ammo-for-sale-22lr38hpa05400eleysub-50. Thank you for bearing with us!