- Manufacturer Fiocchi
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 7/8 ounce
- Projectile Type #8 shot
- Ammo Use Type Target Loads
- Quantity 25
- Caliber 20ga
- Manufacturer SKU 20VIPH8
- Shot Material Lead
- Shell Length 2-3/4"
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1250
- UPC Barcode 762344704753
- Cost Per Round 42.0¢ per round
- Q & A
With firearms practice really does make perfect, and with shotguns there are specific things to keep in mind. Shotguns are inherent point-and-shoot weapons unlike rifles which require taking careful aim. When using a shotgun your cheek should be glued to the stock so you can hold the gun securely and sight down the barrel. The idea is that where you look, your round hits. Follow-through is vital, too, because if you lift your head to look when you make a shot you’re going to upset the trajectory of the shot you just fired. Just keep practicing and you’ll be shooting like a pro in no time.
This ammunition is manufactured by Fiocchi for your 20-gauge shotgun. These shotshells measure 2 ¾” in length which is the most common length on the market. You need to know what length your shotgun takes because attempting to use the wrong length shotshell can be disastrous for both you and your gun. These 2 ¾” shotshells contain a 7/8 ounce load which propels the pellets within towards targets with destructive force. Each shotshell is filled with #8 shot. This is Fiocchi VIP Target ammo and is great for shattering clays.
When you order this single box of ammunition from Fiocchi you get 25 rounds. This box is a great size for toting along in your range bag or pack when you’re headed out for some trigger time. It’s also nice size for stacking in your gun safe, because you need to have some ammo on hand next time you want to hit the range or skeet course (plus you can never have too much ammo). Each of these rounds produces a muzzle velocity of 1250 feet per second. Fiocchi is located in Lecco, Italy but they also have a factory in Ozark, Missouri specifically for United States manufacturing and sales. Place your order now to shatter some clays with your 20-gauge shotgun.
Add your review to this Fiocchi 20ga 2-3/4" Lead Ammo
- I have a 20GA Mossberg, 5 shot pump. Can I use your brand of 20GA? My gun shop sold me #6 shot, yours says #8. Posted On: 3/31/2020 By: Osama
- Thansk for asking, Osama! We're uncertain what kind of shooting your gun shop was advising you about, but your 20 Gauge Mossberg should handle these #8 shot shells without a problem. This ammo is designed for trap, skeet, and sporting clays, although you could also use it for hunting small birds.