- Manufacturer NobelSport
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight Not Applicable
- Projectile Type #00 Buck
- Ammo Use Type Buckshot
- Quantity 10
- Caliber 12ga
- Manufacturer SKU ANSLR1200BK
- Shot Material Lead
- Shell Length 2-3/4"
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1200
- UPC Barcode 837913000861
- Q & A
Are you looking for some high quality self defense rounds for your home defense shotgun? Check out these Law Enforcement shells from NobleSport.
Each hull in this box of 10 measures 2-3/4" in length and carries a 9 pellet payload of 00 Buckshot. These shells achieve a muzzle velocity of 1,200 feet per second and exhibit reduced recoil when compared to other 12 gauge buckshot rounds.
NobleSport is headquartered in Italy and produces high quality loading components and finished ammunition. NobleSport ammo is imported by DKG Trading, a company responsible for several popular import brand names.
Add your review to this 10 Rounds of 2-3/4" #00 Buck 12ga Ammo by NobelSport Law Enforcement Low Recoil
- many many years ago there was a shotgun round used in England that used a "rubber projectile" as a 'non-lethal' round. Do they still exist? Posted On: 10/13/2022 By: Daniel Olsen
- Thanks for reaching out Daniel! We've never stocked it, but that ammo is indeed still in production. I believe a few different manufacturers load it for the penitentiary, law enforcement and civilian markets, but the first that comes to mind is Sellier & Bellot. You can see their product page for it here: https://www.sellierbellot.us/products/shotgun-shells/detail/579/