- Manufacturer Winchester
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 1 1/8 ounce
- Projectile Type #8 shot
- Ammo Use Type Sporting Clays, Target Loads
- Quantity 250
- Caliber 12ga
- Manufacturer SKU TRGT12M8
- Shot Material Lead
- Shell Length 2-3/4"
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1200
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 50020892016212
- Cost Per Round 56.0¢ per round
- Q & A
1-1/8 ounces of #8 lead shot – i.e. the perfect loadout for skeet, trap and sporting clays, according to more than a few. The shell patterns consistently because its pellets are (a) made of hard lead, and (b) highly spherical. Its wad is hinged, so it absorbs jolting recoil energy before it can cause the shot pellets to flatten down. And because the wad mitigates recoil so effectively, this round’s normal 1,200 fps muzzle velocity won’t kick you too hard in your shoulder.
These range shells feature clean-burning powder that won’t have you cursing as you’re uncapping the Hoppe’s, and their sturdy hulls promise smooth functionality in all shotguns. They’re also reloadable, which is just one less reason to litter!
Add your review to this 250 Rounds of 1 1/8 ounce #8 shot 12ga Ammo by Winchester Super-Target Heavy
- will my charles daly 601 semi auto 12 ga shoot these ok new to deer hunting Posted On: 9/6/2020 By: Christopher N Morrison
- The 601 ought to run this ammo just fine! To be clear, though, this is one of the worst shotshells you could pick for deer hunting. It's loaded with #8 shot, which is suitable for trapshooting and dove hunting. I'll do no more than scare the deer and maybe give it a nasty infection. You want 00 buckshot or rifled slugs. We haven't got slugs in stock at the moment owing to the ammo drought, and the only 00 buck we currently have in stock is designed for home defense. Still, either of these shells could take down a buck: ammoforsale.com/12ga-ammo-for-sale?jacket_type=156