- Manufacturer Winchester
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 40gr
- Projectile Type LRN
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber .22 LR
- Manufacturer SKU WW22LR
- Primer Type Rimfire
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1255
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 140
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 020892100060
- Q & A
This brick of 500 .22 LR cartridge’s from Winchester’s Wildcat collection will get you back on the range and keep you there without blowing holes in your wallet. Every cartridge uses a brass rimfire case that carries a 40 grain Lead Round Nose (LRN) bullet. The bullets are lubricated to reduce lead fouling and ensure smooth travel down the barrel.
Winchester has built a strong reputation among shooters for producing top-quality arms and ammunition over the last 150 years.
Add your review to this Winchester 40gr LRN .22 LR Ammo
- How much does a 500 round brick weight? Posted On: 12/17/2018 By: Todd Moore
- A 500 round brick of 40gr .22LR is approximately 3.87 pounds.