- Manufacturer MaxxTech
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU PTGB9124B
- Primer Type Boxer
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 3877000606993
- Cost Per Round 30.0¢ per round
- Q & A
MAXX Tech ammo is made by Pobjeda Technology over in Bosnia and Herzegovina. They’ve been in the business for quite a while, and have invested in the technology that lets them produce budget-friendly ammo without depriving their customers of reliable performance. The round has a 124 grain projectile with a full metal jacket that promotes more certain feeding in a semi-automatic pistol or rifle, and which won’t leave your bore a leaden mess at the end of things. This cartridge also offers a factory fresh brass casing, quite a step up from the steel one that affordable ammo is often outfitted with!
Add your review to this 1000 Rounds of 124gr FMJ 9mm Ammo by MAXX Tech
- Do you ship to California? Posted On: 8/9/2022 By: Ryan
- My apologies sir, but at present we're unable to ship to California, even if it's to an FFL dealer.
- Do you ship to Florida? Posted On: 3/1/2022 By: BRF
- Yes sir, we can ship to any address in Florida so long as the recipient is at least 21 years of age.
- Do you ship to Oklahoma? Posted On: 2/28/2022 By: Stephen C Warner
- Yes sir, we can ship to any address in Oklahoma so long as the recipient is at least 21 years old.
- Do you ship to Massachusetts? Posted On: 3/25/2020 By: Ryan
- Our apologies, but we are prevented by law from shipping to your beautiful state. We hope to be able to serve you one day!