- Manufacturer Prvi Partizan
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU PPU-9M124
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1132
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 353
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode R0207202212171
- Q & A
This is a true target shooter’s cartridge. Its 124 grain FMJ bullet would make a nasty hole in soft tissue, although its inability to expand does make it less suitable for personal protection than any jacketed hollow point alternative. But when you’re just working on your aim, you’ll love Prvi Partizan’s FMJ bullets. They have consistent weights and resultant ballistic performance, hard deformation-resistant jackets, and zero steel that could have attracted a magnet.
This Serbian-made ammo is completely non-corrosive and clean-shooting. Its brass cases are also brand new and reloadable, so be sure to scoop up everything that your action spits out. Great for carbines, pistols, and anything else chambered for 9mm!
Add your review to this Prvi Partizan 124gr FMJ 9mm Ammo
- Do you sell tee shirts with the company logo on the back? Posted On: 1/27/2023 By: Dale
- I'm honored you would ask, but I'm afraid we haven't got clothing for sale at this time!