- Manufacturer Blazer Brass
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 147gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU 5203
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1000
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 326
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 50004544650597
- Cost Per Round 76.0¢ per round
- Q & A
This 9mm cartridge is capped with a 147 grain projectile, a heavy bullet for its caliber which assures a subsonic muzzle velocity. This is a full metal jacket projectile that is ideal for high volume target shooting and plinking, as it’ll prevent rapid lead fouling within the bore and reliably penetrate most types of targets. The bullet’s base is enclosed, too, so if you train in an indoor range with a ventilation that you’re uncertain of, you’ll enjoy breathing in a lot less toxic gas than you would have otherwise.
Add your review to this Blazer Brass 147gr FMJ 9mm Ammo
- any shipping available to Maine ?? Posted On: 4/9/2021 By: michael lapoint
- Yes sir, we can ship direct to any doorstep in Maine.
- Do you ship to Massachusetts? Posted On: 3/20/2021 By: Jared
- No sir, state law prevents us from shipping ammo to Massachusetts, even if it's to an FFL dealer.