- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 147gr
- Projectile Type FMJFN
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU AE9FP
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1000
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 326
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 50029465089202
- Q & A
Federal’s American Eagle ammo line stands for quality, but without the premium pricing that all too often accompanies it. This round fires without creating a lot of unwanted residues in its wake, a feat it owes to its non-corrosive primer, clean burning propellant, and bullet’s full metal jacket. Federal’s own brass casing is precisely drawn to seat its bullet correctly, and the tight tolerances American Eagle ammo is crafted according to ensure that everything will come together exactly as you’d have it during your upcoming visits to the range.
Add your review to this Federal 147gr FMJFN 9mm Ammo
- I would like to order 1000 9mm 147gr. How long is the wait Posted On: 8/31/2020 By: Dennis Winkler
- Thanks for reaching out Dennis! We do not accept orders for ammo that we don't currently have in stock. We are getting in new ammo every day and updating our site just as often, though, so I hope you'll check back in again soon to see what we can do for you!
- What is muzzel velocity? Posted On: 11/25/2014 By: Douglas
- Hello Douglas! The muzzle velocity of the 147 grain Federal AE is 1000 fps with a muzzle energy of 301 ft. lbs.