- Manufacturer Israeli Military Industries
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 62gr
- Projectile Type Penetrator
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1200
- Caliber 5.56x45
- Manufacturer SKU IMIM855C
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 3100
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1323
- Magnetic Yes
- UPC Barcode 814326020020C
- Cost Per Round 53.7¢ to 53.8¢ per round
- Q & A
This cartridge is manufactured according to M855 specifications. The green paint shows that this cartridge features a penetrator bullet, with an otherwise lead core that contains a seven-grain steel tip. The penetrator bullet’s unyielding frontal section enables it to punch through light barriers.>
The drawback? The M855 bullet’s steel penetrator core will attract a magnet, which limits the number of ranges you can bring this ammo to.
IMI is Israel’s military ammo manufacturer. This round’s bullet might be magnetic, but its solid brass case is brand new, consistently sized and durable enough to be reloaded multiple times. IMI also loads modern non-corrosive primers which will save your AR-15 from becoming caked with rust.
Add your review to this Israeli Military Industries 62gr Penetrator 5.56x45 Ammo
There are no entries.