- Manufacturer Winchester
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 115gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 150
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU WIN9MHSCL
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1320
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 445
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 020892227200
- Q & A
This 9mm cartridge’s 115 grain projectile achieves a blazing fast muzzle velocity of 1,320 fps. It’s not technically classified as +P, but this ammo’s chamber pressure certainly puts it in that category all the same. So long as your firearm is designed to safely handle overpressure ammo, you’re going to see some mighty flat trajectories while firing these cartridges – and also notice significantly stronger recoil while you’re at it.
This round is outfitted with a full metal jacket. It cannot supply terminal expansion, so it’s not an ideal choice for personal protection despite how hard that fast-flying bullet strikes on impact. The FMJ’s flat nose profile makes it great for target shooting, as it punches an easy-to-read hole through paper or cardboard.
Winchester loads this ammo specifically for the commercial market. Its nonmagnetic projectiles are neatly seated in reloadable brass cases, and its non-corrosive Boxer primers and clean-burning propellant charges see to reliable ignition and consistent ballistic performance.
Add your review to this 150 Rounds of 115gr FMJ M1152 9mm Ammo by Winchester
- How can you verify you account for purchase Posted On: 8/7/2022 By: Laron Jemison
- Hi Laron! We have to go by your state's requirements. In NJ and IL, you have to provide us with copy of your FOID (or FID) and your state license before shipping. Other states require age verification, which our system attempts to do automatically. If that fails you will be required to upload a state/government document that has your date of birth.