- Manufacturer Winchester
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 150
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU USA9NATO
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1200
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 396
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 020892221413
- Q & A
This cartridge’s amplified 1,200 fps muzzle velocity gives a little greater kick followed by a somewhat flatter trajectory. Its bullet is Winchester’s standard target shooter: a 124 grain FMJ, designed to feed smoothly and reduce barrel fouling. The bullet’s round nose helps a semi-auto feed reliably and has a streamlined profile that’s naturally accurate.
Once this 9mm NATO ammo’s cases are empty, they’re the same as any other 9mm cases – and their Boxer primer pockets make them ideal for handloading. This is new American ammo, not something that’s been stuffed into a storage container for X number of years, so its nice and shiny and non-corrosive.
Add your review to this 150 Rounds of 124gr FMJ 9mm NATO Ammo by Winchester
- Will this work on my walther pdp compact Posted On: 7/28/2022 By: SB
- Thanks for reaching out SB! Your PDP is designed to handle higher pressure ammunition than 9mm NATO, so you're not running a safety risk with this ammo. That said, you'll probably notice slightly stouter recoil than you would if you were firing standard pressure 9mm – especially since you're talking about a compact and not a full-size handgun. Whether that's acceptable or not is totally up to you!
- Can NATO ammunition be used in 92 Beretta chamberd for Luger. Posted On: 6/30/2022 By: Brian
- Thanks for reaching out Brian! A 9mm NATO cartridge generates higher chamber pressure than your standard 9mm (aka 9mm Luger) round, but less chamber pressure than a 9mm +P round. The Beretta 92 is designed to safely fire 9mm +P, which means your handgun is more than substantial enough to handle the 9mm NATO load's slightly increased chamber pressure.