- Manufacturer Winchester
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 55gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 150
- Caliber .223
- Manufacturer SKU W223150
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 3240
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1282
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 020892224988
- Cost Per Round 76.7¢ per round
- Q & A
This 223 Rem cartridge is manufactured according to America’s most popular specifications. That means it has a 55 grain FMJ bullet, which promotes good functionality in a semi-automatic rifle by preventing feeding jams and accelerated barrel fouling. The bullet stays seated right where it is supposed to thanks to its toothed cannelure. It’s also nonmagnetic, so you can fire it most anywhere!
Winchester’s USA line of ammunition features the old American manufacturer’s standard primers and propellant, neither of which will deposit excessive or corrosive residues after ignition. It also features new brass cases, which are visibly annealed for greater strength. A handloader is definitely going to be able to make use of this ammo’s cases!
Add your review to this Winchester 55gr FMJ .223 Ammo
- order no ************ has it been shipped yet Posted On: 4/3/2021 By: larry smith
- Thanks for reaching out Larry! We shipped your order yesterday. Its estimated delivery is Tuesday by 7pm.