- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 120gr
- Projectile Type TMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 6.5mm Creedmoor
- Manufacturer SKU AE65CRD3
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2900
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2241
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 604544665451
- Cost Per Round $1.50 per round
- Q & A
Federal American Eagle 6.5 CM ammo isn’t a good pick for hunting or impressing competition judges, but when you’re just trying to see about target practice it fits the bill perfectly. This cartridge is loaded with a 120 grain total metal jacket. Unlike a typical FMJ, the TMJ’s lead core is completely sealed away by its jacket. That greatly reduces lead fouling within the barrel, just like it minimizes your exposure to airborne lead vapor. The TMJ also helps to promote greater accuracy by keeping its base undeformed during ignition. Federal says this round’s G1 BC is 0.406, so its reaches 500 yards at a velocity of 1,865 fps!
Federal’s Minnesota-made ammunition sports freshly drawn and tapered (and reloadable) brass cases, high-quality non-corrosive primers and powder that won’t needlessly begrime your rifle with residue.
Add your review to this Federal 120gr TMJ 6.5mm Creedmoor Ammo
- DOES THE AMERICAN EAGLE 6.6 CREEDMOOR 120 GR TMJ SHOOT MOA CONSISTANTLY, IF YOU HAVE A GOOD TRIGGER FINGER AND RIFLE? Posted On: 7/23/2022 By: GREGORY D. LACAZE
- Thanks for reaching out Gregory! I'm not quite certain enough to give you a solid answer. I just sent a note to my guy at Federal – I'll let you know what he thinks as soon as I hear back from him!
- Does this ammo fit the Remington model 600 with the 6.5 mag bore? Posted On: 6/6/2022 By: Erich Sielaff
- Thanks for reaching out Erich! 6.5 Creedmoor will not work in a 6.5 Rem Mag rifle. There's no substitution for the ammo your M600 needs, and I regret we haven't currently got 6.5 Rem Mag in stock. We do update our inventory frequently, though, so I hope you'll check back in again soon!