- Manufacturer Remington
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 150gr
- Projectile Type Polymer Tipped
- Ammo Use Type Boar Hunting, Deer Hunting, Elk Hunting
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 30-06 Springfield
- Manufacturer SKU RT3006A
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2930
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2859
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 047700415307
- Cost Per Round $1.85 per round
- Q & A
This round’s match-accurate 150 grain hunting bullet features a ballistically efficient polymer tip. The green polymer prong creates the perfect meplat, and the bullet’s accuracy is further heightened by its optimized weight distribution and sleek, concentric jacket. The Core-Lokt Tipped bullet delivers the flat trajectory sharpshooters need in order to do their best work!
The bullet’s signature green tip plows inward on impact, upsetting the bullet totally so it can produce rapid and massive expansion inside your quarry. Like the original Core-Lokt, this bullet’s jacket and dense lead core are mechanically bound together to promote the deepest penetration possible.
Match-grade bullets demand Remington’s highest-quality shiny polished brass cases, as well as match primers and consistent charges of specially formulated propellant. You’ll be amazed by how well it all comes together!
Add your review to this 20 Rounds of 150gr Polymer Tipped 30-06 Springfield Ammo by Remington
- Can I shoot this 150gr Polymer Tip 30-06 Springfield Ammo by Remington in my CMP M1 Garand? Posted On: 12/7/2021 By: Rick Thompson
- Thanks for reaching out Rick! This ammo will probably not damage your rifle, but as a rule I do not recommend 30-06 for the M1 Garand unless it has been specifically loaded to the classic rifle's specs. I regret that we haven't got any M1 Garand spec ammo in stock at the time being, but we do update our inventory frequently. I hope you'll check back in again soon!