- Manufacturer Prvi Partizan
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 170gr
- Projectile Type FSP
- Ammo Use Type Deer Hunting
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 30-30 Win
- Manufacturer SKU PP30302
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2182
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1797
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 8605003800422
- Cost Per Round $2.25 per round
- Q & A
This round has a relatively heavy 170 grain bullet, but that added heft does nothing to dampen its nearly Mach 2 muzzle velocity. That gives this bullet a G1 ballistic coefficient of .254, and accordingly the means to smack into its target with 969 ft lbs of energy at the 200 yard mark. If you want to hit something farther away than that, then you want a different caliber rifle.
Prvi Partizan’s FSP bullet has a cannelure in its jacket to prevent setback in a tubular magazine, as well as a level meplat to prevent accidental ignition. The bullet’s soft point delivers wide deformation as it bores through its target, and its strong copper alloy jacket promotes superior weight retention so it can also bore deeply. It’s the type of bullet that makes efficient use of whatever energy it has at its disposal.
These rounds’ uniform brass cases promise reliable feeding and extraction, and they are certainly worthy components for any handloading enthusiast. Their primers and propellant are both formulated to burn clean, lessening their impact on your action and bore.
Add your review to this Prvi Partizan 170gr FSP 30-30 Win Ammo
- What type of primers are in these? Posted On: 1/11/2022 By: Harry Lindenmuth
- They're Boxers sir! Prvi Partizan doesn't deal in steel cases or Berdans.