- Manufacturer Israeli Military Industries
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 175gr
- Projectile Type OTM
- Ammo Use Type Match Shooting, Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber .308 Win
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2600
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2627
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 814326020280
- Cost Per Round $1.38 per round
- Q & A
This cartridge features the competitive shooter’s preferred open tip match projectile. The OTM’s copper jacket possesses virtually zero runoff or flaws in its concentricity, and its profile is optimized to stir up as little drag as possible. The OTM’s lead core conforms perfectly to the internal geometry of its jacket, thus ensuring it remains stable as it rotates in-flight.
The OTM is not a hunting bullet, as it cannot expand as it forces its tip against soft tissue. This round’s wind-resistant 175 grain bullet certainly delivers the accuracy and the energy you need in order to ruin any rodent’s day, although its terminal ballistics are not ideal for taking game larger than varmints.
This is new production ammunition, and fundamentally identical to the ammo an Israeli military sniper would fire at the range and in the field. IMI loads nonmagnetic bullets, non-corrosive Boxer primers and reloadable brass cases!
Add your review to this Israeli Military Industries 175gr OTM .308 Win Ammo
- Hi, Do you export? I need 50,000 rounds of 7.62x51 175gr long range ammo for military use. Regards, Marcelo Posted On: 1/5/2023 By: Marcelo Guzman
- My apologies sir, but we're unable to ship outside of the continental United States.