- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 55gr
- Projectile Type FMJBT
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber .223
- Manufacturer SKU AE223M
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 3020
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1114
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 604544620146
- Q & A
This round’s bullet is super familiar – a 55 grain full metal jacket boat tail. At that weight it’s going to get along nicely with pretty much any barrel twist. Its jacket and core are balanced enough to offer … well, military grade accuracy! It additionally has a boat tail, a feature common to long-distance rifle bullets because it reduces drag and resultantly increases velocity. That brings a flat trajectory, better resistance to crosswinds, and more energy to transfer on impact.
Military Grade ammo needs brass cases, reliable and non-corrosive primers, and clean-burning propellant. This ammo is also 100 percent steel-free, so it won’t attract a magnet.
Add your review to this Federal 55gr FMJBT .223 Ammo
- If ordered today, when would it ship? Posted On: 1/18/2021 By: Curry Wilson
- Thanks for reaching out Curry! If you place your order before 3pm EST on a business day, it will ship that day unless your local or state law requires us to obtain additional info from you. If your order is placed after 3pm EST or on a weekend or holiday, it will ship the following business day. Transit times are typically one to five business days, depending on your home's distance from our warehouse.