- Manufacturer SinterFire
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 75gr
- Projectile Type HP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber .380 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU SF38075SD
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1100
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 201
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 856086004728
- Q & A
This 380 ACP (aka 380 Auto, they’re the same exact thing) cartridge features a 75 grain frangible hollow point projectile. When the HP bullet sinks into soft tissue, its nose cavity will force it to expand so it can exert more of its energy outward while simultaneously gouging a wide, injurious wound channel into its target. But because the frangible bullet is made out of compressed metal powders instead of solid lead and copper, it will disintegrate the instant it strikes a hard surface such as wood, bone or sheetrock.
Please be advised that we cannot guarantee a frangible bullet will not penetrate wallboard, but this ammo is still far safer for home defense when you want to minimize the risk of harming innocent bystanders. SinterFire’s new brass cases and non-corrosive primers promote reliable functionality in any semi-auto pistol, and their ammo is also reloadable.
Add your review to this SinterFire 75gr HP .380 ACP Ammo
- Can you ship frangible ammo in .40, .380 and .22 to arizona? Posted On: 3/5/2022 By: Ralph
- Yes sir! We can ship anything we sell to Arizona so long as the named recipient is at least 21 years old. We're obligated ask you to verify your age prior to shipment, but that's a simple enough process. I hope we get to earn your business soon!
- You cannot ship to Massachusetts? Posted On: 11/15/2021 By: Robert Dussault
- No sir, I'm afraid we can't. The state's gun laws are too strict.