- Manufacturer Prvi Partizan
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 198gr
- Projectile Type FMJBT
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 200
- Caliber 8mm Mauser
- Manufacturer SKU PP8F
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2181
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2092
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 8605003814160
- Q & A
This round features a 198 grain projectile, the same weight offered by the s.S. Patrone that was introduced in 1933. (Well, the s.S. Patrone bullet was half a grain lighter, but you’d have to be a darn good marksman to notice a difference.) The bullet is perfect for honing your skills with your classic rifle, as its full metal jacket will keep the bore smoother throughout the course of your practice session, and its boat tail confers a flat trajectory and reduced sensitivity to wind drift.
Prvi Partizan, which has earned a great reputation for making rarer cartridges, is based in Serbia. Although European, they still utilize American-friendly Boxer primers, so you’ll have no difficulty reloading these rounds’ factory fresh and high quality brass casings!
Add your review to this 200 Rounds of 198gr FMJBT 8mm Mauser Ammo by Prvi Partizan
- When will the pvt. partisan 8mm ammo be available for sale? Posted On: 2/21/2021 By: Carl smetko
- Thanks for reaching out Carl! I can't in all fariness promise when we'll get PPU 8mm Mauser back in stock, but we do update our inventory frequently. I hope you'll check back in again soon to see how we can be of better help!