- Manufacturer Hornady
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type XTP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 250
- Caliber 9mm
- Pressure + P
- Manufacturer SKU 90224
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1175
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 380
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 10090255902249
- Cost Per Round $1 per round
- Q & A
The XTP’s jacket is the secret to its reliable terminal ballistics. It is very thin toward the front of the bullet and progressively thickens toward its base. It is also serrated, thus assuring it splits apart along a uniform axis to produce reliably wide expansion, even at lower velocities.
The XTP’s jacket doesn’t leave any lead exposed along its nose cavity. This helps a semi-auto feed more reliably – crucial, when a jam could be life-threatening. And because Hornady draws such concentric jackets, the XTP delivers the accuracy you can depend on whether you’re defending your life or just hunting varmints.
Hornady’s American Gunner ammunition is loaded in Nebraska with first-rate brass cases, unvarying propellant charges and trusty Boxer primers. So long as your pistol or carbine is rated for +P, you’ll be able to safely fire this high-velocity overpressure ammunition!
Add your review to this 250 Rounds of 124gr JHP 9mm +P Ammo by Hornady
- I have a grisan 9 mm new never shot will the Hornady 9mm+p shot ok Posted On: 3/11/2023 By: Gary Seavers
- Thanks for reaching out Gary! I can't say for certain without knowing which model you own, but I must note that the owner's manual for the MC P35 warns against firing 9mm +P right on its cover: https://issuu.com/eaacorp/docs/girsan_mc_p35_manual_final