- Manufacturer Israeli Military Industries
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 115gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber 9mm
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1150
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 338
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 814326020136
- Q & A
This round is crowned with a 115 grain bullet. Lightweight, it consistently establishes a supersonic muzzle velocity out of any semi-auto’s 4” barrel. IMI’s di-cut bullet looks a little different from the usual JHP, but the ridges along its rim do nothing more than help control more uniform terminal expansion. Its profile is also conducive to jam-free feeding. This nonmagnetic bullet reliably penetrates ballistic gel by more than 12”, and it increases in diameter by about 0.18” to create a wide, effective wound cavity for personal protection.
This round’s nonmagnetic JHP is seated in a new brass case. Its bullet and non-corrosive primer are both sealed to protect the propellant from moisture and humidity.
IMI is based in Israel. They are ISO 9001 certified, SAAMI compliant, and they keep their nation’s armed forces able to operate independently by manufacturing all or their ammo components from raw materials.
Add your review to this 50 Rounds of 115gr Di-Cut JHP 9mm Ammo by IMI
- can this ammo be used in a 43x Glock? Posted On: 3/29/2021 By: David Alexander
- Yes sir, this ammo is a good choice for self-defense with any firearm chambered for 9mm, the Glock 43X included!