- Manufacturer Wolf
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 115gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Steel
- Q & A
This cartridge’s defining feature is its steel casing. Without brass the cost of the round’s production is substantially lower, and you’re going to see that welcomingly reflected in its price tag. Steel’s unsuitability for reloading is actually a big feature, because it means no more bending over to pick up your casings! Wolf’s casing feeds reliably in a semi-automatic thanks to its thin polymer coating, which is heat resistant to keep the chamber cleaner over the course of your shoot.
This round shoots even cleaner thanks to its full metal jacketed projectile, which prevents rapid barrel leading. A 115 grains this round’s bullet will generate very manageable recoil, perfect if you like dumping a magazine in the blink of an eye!
Add your review to this Wolf 115gr FMJ 9mm Ammo
- Should I just give up on purchasing 9mm target ammunition? Posted On: 6/5/2020 By: Michael Saxon
- Hi Michael! We're only so short stocked right now because of all the unpleasant recent events. That said, we do have plenty Speer Lawman TMJ available by the case: ammoforsale.com/speer-9mm-ammo-for-sale-9mm124tmjspeertraining-1000. If that's no good for you then please do check in with us again soon, because we're constantly hard at work getting new stock!
- Do you have to hold an FFL for ammo to be shipped to my house Posted On: 4/15/2020 By: steven brown
- You wouldn't need an FFL, but depending on your state you may need a firearm permit. You're welcome to ask our customer service team about what we would ask from you before we can ship you ammo, if anything: 800-581-0293.