- Manufacturer Sellier & Bellot
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber .300 AAC Blackout
- Manufacturer SKU SB300BLKA
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2165
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1285
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode R041220171177
- Cost Per Round 59.0¢ per round
- Q & A
This round’s 124 grain bullet wears a copper zinc alloy full metal jacket. It hardens the bullet for reliable feeding and clean shooting, although it doesn’t amplify its terminal effect in any significant way. This round’s 2,165 fps muzzle velocity is fast, and will deliver less of the arcing trajectory that 300 Blackout is known for.
Sellier & Bellot uses first rate machinery to make their components. These rounds’ brass shell casings are top notch, and just what the handloader who’s tired of trimming down 223 Rem casings to make 300 Blackout needs.
Add your review to this 500 Rounds of 124gr FMJ 300 AAC Blackout Ammo by Sellier & Bellot
There are no entries.