- Manufacturer Remington
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 185gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber .45 ACP
- Pressure + P
- Manufacturer SKU GS45APCB
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1140
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 534
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 047700474113, 10047700474110
- Cost Per Round 57.0¢ per round
- Q & A
Once it has penetrated rather deeply, this bullet’s gaping nose cavity provides massive expansion. Even if the bullet has had to cover a great distance before finding its target, its spiral cut serrations ensure debilitating terminal performance.
This cartridge’s casing is plated with nickel, which provides resistance to corrosion, more certain feeding and ejection in a semi-automatic, and better visibility during a low light chamber check. Remington inspected this round’s non-corrosive Boxer primer three times prior to fitting it into its pocket, and then waterproofed it for longevity and reliability.
Add your review to this Remington 185gr JHP .45 ACP Ammo
There are no entries.