- Manufacturer Black Hills Ammunition
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 77gr
- Projectile Type OTM
- Ammo Use Type Match Shooting, Range Training, Self Defense
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber 5.56x45
- Manufacturer SKU D556N9
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2750
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1293
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 612710126385
- Q & A
Save for its more attractive packaging, this round is exactly the same as what the Armed Forces would use. It’s loaded according to Black Hills’ best practices, which are considerable, and is brass cased and non-corrosive Boxer primed. Be certain to use a scope when you fire this round in order to enjoy its true potential -- you’ll be amazed to find out just how much you can accomplish with it.
Add your review to this Black Hills Ammunition 77gr OTM 5.56x45 Ammo
- Can you please notify me when you get more of the Black Hills MK262 MOD1 ammo in, thank you Posted On: 1/14/2021 By: Eric Smith
- My apologies Eric, but we haven't got a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock. We do update our intentory all the time, though, so I hope you'll check back in again soon to see what else we can do for you in the 5.56 department!
- When will this be back in stock? Posted On: 8/4/2020 By: Geovanny Vazquez
- I'm sorry to give you the least satisfying answer there is, which is that I can't say for sure. We're working diligently every day to add more ammo to our site, a feat made no easier by the current ammo drought. But we do get in new ammo daily, and we always update our site the moment we do. I hope you'll check back in again with us soon and see what we can do for you!