- Manufacturer Armscor
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 71gr
- Projectile Type what is full metal jacket?
- Ammo Use Type Inside Range Training, Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber .32 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU 50180PH
- Primer Type Berdan vs. Boxer Primers
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 908
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 130
- UPC Barcode 14806015501807
- Cost Per Round 27.5¢ per round
- Q & A
These cartridges fire a 71 grain full metal jacket bullet and (needless to say) use non-corrosive Boxer primers and brass cases. They are produced in the Philippines by Armscor, a major defense contractor and longtime ammo manufacturer.
Add your review to this Armscor 71gr FMJ .32 ACP Ammo
There are no entries.