- Manufacturer Armscor
- Condition Remanufactured
- Bullet Weight 180gr
- Projectile Type what is full metal jacket?
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber .40 S&W
- Primer Type Berdan vs. Boxer Primers
- UPC Barcode 0100812285020990
- Cost Per Round 27.5¢ per round
- Q & A
This ammunition comes in a case of 1,000 suitable for the needs of serious shooters. Each case contains 20 boxes of 50 rounds each.
Armscor is a major defense contractor based in the Philippines, with production facilities also located in the US. This particular ammo comes from the company's American operations.
Add your review to this Armscor 180gr FMJ .40 S&W Ammo
There are no entries.