- Manufacturer Black Hills Ammunition
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 77gr
- Projectile Type OTM
- Ammo Use Type Match Shooting, Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber 5.56x45
- Manufacturer SKU D556N9
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2750
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1293
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 612710126408
- Q & A
Aside from Black Hills’ expert loading practices and premium brass cases, Boxer primers and flash-suppressed powder, this round owes its outstanding precision to its 77 grain Sierra MatchKing. (The MatchKing does not typically include a cannelure; Sierra added it to this particular cartridge’s bullet at Black Hills’ request.) All MatchKing bullets have weights that are standardized to ±0.03 grains. Likewise, the MatchKing’s jacket is held to a concentricity standard of ±0.0003”. It only receives better rotational stability from its form-fitted lead core, and its narrow meplat, sleek jacket profile and boat tail all do their parts to eliminate drag to the greatest possible degree.
This is not hunting ammunition, nor do we endorse it for defensive applications. The MatchKing’s nose cavity does classify it as a hollow point, although the bullet is not designed to unleash terminal expansion during penetration of its target.
Add your review to this 50 Rounds of 77gr OTM MK 262 Mod 1-C 5.56x45 Ammo by Black Hills Ammunition
- Any idea when this will be back in stock. Posted On: 11/10/2021 By: Byron Stevens
- Thanks for reaching out! I cannot promise exactly when we'll get a certain type of ammunition back in stock, and we don't have a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock. We do update our inventory very often, so I hope you'll check back in again soon!