- Manufacturer Black Hills Ammunition
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU D9N320
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1150
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 364
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 612710127764
- Cost Per Round $1.00 per round
- Q & A
20 Rounds of 124gr JHP 9mm Ammo by Black Hills Ammunition!
If you are a shooter with discerning tastes on how you like to pew then Black Hills Ammunition is right for you. Not a manufacturer to pump out endless rounds at low quality, Black Hills Ammunition has crafted a strong reputation for precision made ammunition. They hit it out of the park again with this 124 grain Jacketed Hollow Point 9mm round.
This brass cased and boxer primed round achieves a muzzle velocity of 1,150 feet per second with muzzle energy of 363 foot pounds. Reloadable and non-corrosive, find out why law enforcement agencies across this nation along with all service branches of the United States Military are customers of Black Hills Ammunition. That's 20 rounds a great price which means some high quality pew pew pew awaits the discerning shooter.
Add your review to this Black Hills Ammunition 124gr JHP 9mm Ammo
- I need ammo for Hi-Point 9mm Posted On: 4/26/2020 By: Carol H Whitlock
- Hello Carol! That handgun accepts 9mm ammo. I think it's safe to assume you have the handgun for personal protection. The ammo you want for self-defense has a jacketed hollow point (JHP) bullet. The JHP expands inside its target, effectively doing greater damage. The ammo on this page would be a fine choice for self-defense with its JHP bullets, and its manufacturer makes high quality stuff. I would also recommend this ammo for your Hi-Point: ammoforsale.com/50-rounds-of-124gr-jhp-hst-9mm-ammo-by-federal-law-enforcement. Its bullet was developed for police officers, and is highly effective at neutralizing a threat. You may also want ammo to practice with your handgun. Training ammo will have a full metal jacket (FMJ) bullet, which is a cost-effective design but doesn't expand in a target. We currently offer this training ammo by the case: ammoforsale.com/sellier-bellot-9mm-ammo-for-sale-9mm124fmjsb-1000. If you only want a box of self-defense ammo, either of my two recommendations will give you at least some opportunity to try out your Hi-Point and still have enough ammo to fill your magazine in preparation for self-defense.