- Manufacturer Blazer Brass
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 115gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU 5200
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1145
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 323
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 076683052001
- Cost Per Round 70.5¢ per round
- Q & A
When you’re looking for American-made target rounds you can rely on, buy this Blazer Brass 9mm ammo. Honing your skills at the range is important, and by using this ammunition, practice becomes both affordable and accurate. At a somewhat-lighter 115 grain, shooters can count on increased muzzle velocity and a softer recoil, and with brass casings, this ammunition can be reloaded.
Blazer ammunition is manufactured in Lewiston, Idaho, along the Snake River; when you buy these rounds, know you’re buying American-made. Blazer Brass is produced by CCI, and to ensure reliability, CCI primers are used in each and every round. As further proof of their dependability, CCI began as a military supplier and was started by a Boeing machinist in 1951. CCI’s founder, Richard Speer, understood the value of reloads, and so he created Blazer Brass, rounds tough and trustworthy enough for target shooters to reload on their own.
These FMJ rounds are manufactured to SAAMI standards – the Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers’ Institute – a nearly-century-old group with high standards for its members. They are also ISO certified. In fact, one of the manufacturer’s lines was the first ammunition ever to receive ISO certification. Muzzle velocity has been measured at 1,125 feet per second with muzzle energy at 323 foot pounds and with this single-box purchase there are fifty rounds.
In addition, 9mm is a popular law enforcement round, with hundreds of thousands of officers using these or similar rounds to sharpen their shooting abilities. This ammunition is ideal for target practice, plinking, and range time. To increase range time and decrease the strain on your wallet, keep your gun well-fed by using these Blazer Brass rounds. And when you’re done, pick them up, reload, and hit the range all over again. When you buy Blazer Brass 9mm Luger 115 gr. rounds for your target practice needs, you simply cannot go wrong.
Add your review to this Blazer Brass 115gr FMJ 9mm Ammo
- Can I use this ammo on my Glock 19 ? Posted On: 2/13/2021 By: Carlos A Rodriugez
- Absolutely sir, without question! This 9mm ammo should function perfectly in a G19 (which says 9x19 on its slide because that's what Europeans call 9mm). And if you're also looking for ammo that's specialized for self-defense, the I'd highly recommend a box of the Federal Law Enforcement ammo as well!
- I would like to buy a box Posted On: 2/9/2021 By: Jeff Smith
- I'm glad to hear it Jeff! We're honored to have your business. Please click "Add to Cart" and follow the steps from there. If you need any additional assistance with your order, then I welcome you to reach out to our customer service team at 800-581-0293 or firstname.lastname@example.org