- Manufacturer CCI
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 40gr
- Projectile Type LRN
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber .22 LR
- Manufacturer SKU 960
- Primer Type Rimfire
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 710
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 45
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 076683509604
- Q & A
1. This ammunition will not cycle semi-automatic firearms. You can use it in a semi-auto, but you will have to manually cycle it.
2. This ammunition must not be fired in a firearm with a barrel over 24” in length. The bullet can become lodged in a longer barrel, which spells a very bad time if you fire another bullet after it.
CCI Quiet-22 is quite appropriately named! This round’s 40 grain bullet manages to achieve a velocity of only 710 feet per second, which means its report is 75% softer than that of a standard velocity 22 LR cartridge. That’s awesome if you’re trying to shoot targets without making a ruckus, as well as training a younger shooter when you don’t want them to develop a nasty flinching habit.
Despite having so slow a velocity, the lead round nose provides great accuracy. It quite naturally cannot undergo the transonic destabilization which causes in-flight wobbling, and its aerodynamic nose profile and uniform weight distribution both keep its trajectory nice and predictable.
Add your review to this 500 Rounds of 40gr LRN .22 LR Ammo by CCI
There are no entries.