- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 180gr
- Projectile Type Trophy Bonded Tip
- Ammo Use Type Boar Hunting, Deer Hunting, Elk Hunting
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber .308 Win
- Manufacturer SKU P308TT1
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2620
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2743
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 029465099510
- Cost Per Round $1.95 per round
- Q & A
Each cartridge in this box of 20 fires a 180 grain TBT bullet at a muzzle velocity of 2,620 feet per second. With a good rifle and a skilled shooter, you can expect tight groupings even at 500 yards and beyond.
This ammunition is loaded in Anoka, Minnesota using non-corrosive Boxer primers and brass cases. It is nickel plated for enhanced durability.
Add your review to this 20 Rounds of 180gr Trophy Bonded Tip .308 Win Ammo by Federal Vital-Shok
There are no entries.