- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 180gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber .40 S&W
- Manufacturer SKU WM5223
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1000
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 400
- UPC Barcode 50029465060850
- Q & A
This ammo is simply great choice for .40 cal shooters.
Back in 1922, Charles Horn founded Federal Premium Ammunition, and for nearly 100 years now, they’ve set the bar high when it comes to manufacturing standards. They began in a small plant in the serene mountains of Minnesota, and grew to a half-million square-foot facility in Anoka, Minnesota, where 1,400 team members now oversee the manufacturing process. These Federal .40 S&W 180 grain FMJ rounds are made to SAAMI or CIP standards and designed to fulfill the shooting needs of avid shooters everywhere.
It’s good to have a heavier round for target practice because it’s a more accurate match for the feel of defense rounds. These are 180 grain, which is a moderately heavy weight, and FMJ, so they’re specifically meant for target practice and tactical training. If you’re planning on a full day of Mozambique Drills or an afternoon class in a dark house, these rounds are just what you want to load your handgun with. They have a muzzle velocity of 1,000 feet per second and a muzzle energy of 400 foot-pounds.
With 1,000 rounds in this box, you’ll be well stocked for a few solid hours of training. But if you’re hoping for even more, you’ll be pleased to find these rounds are made with virgin brass and are boxer primed, so you can reload. And with that much ammunition to work through, you won’t be the same marksman when you finish that you were when you first opened the box. Order Federal today and prove what kind of marksman you are.
Add your review to this Federal 180gr FMJ .40 S&W Ammo
- What’s the price of your 1,000rd of 180gr 40mm bullets? Shipping to *****. Thank you, Joel Posted On: 1/15/2021 By: Joel Franklin
- Thanks for reaching out Joel! We haven't presently got this ammo in stock, but you can always review your order's shipping cost before placing it. Just add whatever you'd like to your cart and proceed to checkout – you'll see the shipping cost there!