- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 180gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber .40 S&W
- Manufacturer SKU P40HST1S
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1010
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 408
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 029465063931
- Cost Per Round $1.14 per round
- Q & A
These .40 S&W cartridges fire a heavy 180 grain version of the HST bullet at a muzzle velocity of 1,010 feet per second. This produces typical ballistics and recoil for the .40 Smith & Wesson and makes it easy to find affordable training ammo with similar trajectories. Each box contains 20 cartridges.
HST ammunition is loaded in Anoka, Minnesota using non-corrosive Boxer primers and brass cases plated with nickel to provide better durability over long periods of daily carry.
Add your review to this Federal 180gr JHP .40 S&W Ammo
There are no entries.