- Manufacturer Fiocchi
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 147gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU 9APD
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 975
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 310
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 762344860794
- Cost Per Round 41.0¢ per round
- Q & A
Fiocchi loads this cartridge with the 9mm’s heaviest common bullet. At 147 grains it’s just not capable of breaking the sound barrier, which makes it perfect for those situations when you’re trying to create less of a disturbance while you’re honing your aim. (You’ll still need hearing protection, of course.) This ammo is a swell pick if your preferred self-defense loads also have 147 grain projectiles, and its subsonic performance will make a suppressor even more effective at its job.
This ammunition is loaded with full metal jacket projectiles. They have smooth-feeding round nose profiles, hard gilding metal jackets that reduce the rate of barrel fouling, and zero steel or other magnetic metals. Each FMJ is seated in a new brass case. Fiocchi’s American-made range loads have noncorrosive Boxer primers, and they are reloadable.
Add your review to this 1000 Rounds of 147gr FMJ 9mm Ammo by Fiocchi
- The amount of grain in this one roughly about how much shorter distance will this go? Posted On: 4/24/2022 By: Anthony zampitella
- Thanks for reaching out Anthony! "Grain" refers to the weight of the bullet – 1 grain is equal to 1/437.5 ounces. It will not significantly impact the effective range of the cartridge, i.e. the range at which you could reasonably expect to hit your target. This round's bullet could easly fly over 2,000 yards away if you fired it at a 45 degree angle!