- Manufacturer GECO
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 95gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber .380 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU 380GECO
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 900
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 204
- UPC Barcode 14000294177054
- Cost Per Round 35.0¢ per round
- Q & A
Each cartridge in this case fires a 95 grain FMJ bullet at a muzzle velocity of 900 feet per second, delivering typical .380 ACP ballistics.
These rounds use non-corrosive Boxer primers and brass cases.
Add your review to this GECO 95gr FMJ .380 ACP Ammo
- Why can I not find 380 95 grain? Why is everyone out of stock? Posted On: 7/14/2020 By: Michael Gross
- Thanks for asking, Michael! We're in the midst of an ammo shortage this summer, I'm afraid. People are buying much more ammo than usual, and the factories can only turn out so much of it. 380 ACP handguns are especially popular at the moment because so many people are buying their first handguns and want concealability and manageable recoil. To clinch the deal, 95 grains is the most popular bullet weight for 380 ACP ammo. We are doing everything we're able to get more ammo in stock daily. I hope we'll be able to stock the ammo you're after as soon as possible, and that you'll check in with us again soon to see how we may be of service to you!