- Manufacturer Magtech
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 158gr
- Projectile Type SJSP
- Ammo Use Type Range Training, Self Defense, Varmint Hunting
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber .38 Spl
- Manufacturer SKU 38C
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 755
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 200
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 754908107018
- Cost Per Round 69.9¢ per round
- Q & A
This cartridge is loaded with a multi-talented 158 grain semi-jacketed soft point projectile. It’s not such a fancy bullet that you would feel like you’re wasting it at the target range, and its flat nose profile makes it perfect for poking tight groups through a paper target. The SJSP will mushroom outward to inflict accentuated damage to soft tissue, which makes it suitable for personal protection (especially if you live in a state where hollow point bullets are not permitted for self-defense). The SJSP’s flat nose profile and expanding terminal performance also make it a great choice for hunting varmints with a lever-action rifle. Like we said – multi-talented!
Magtech’s nonmagnetic bullets are seated in new brass cases, complete with clean-burning propellant and noncorrosive Boxer primers. These Brazilian-made cartridges are reloadable!
Add your review to this 50 Rounds of 158gr SJSP .38 Spl Ammo by Magtech
- How do I get some of these Posted On: 6/29/2021 By: Tony
- Thanks for reaching out Tony! We haven't got this ammo in stock right now, but we do update our inventory frequently. I hope you'll check back in again soon!