- Manufacturer Magtech
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 240gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber .44 Mag
- Manufacturer SKU 44C
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1180
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 742
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 754908186310
- Q & A
”This is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off. You’ve gotta ask yourself one question, ‘Do I feel lucky?’ Well, do ya, punk?” It’s arguably the most well-known line from “Dirty Harry” and although it’s not entirely accurate – the .44 Magnum isn’t technically the most powerful handgun in the world – the spirit is dead-on. If you own a .44 Magnum you probably have well-placed pride in its superior power and sheer brawn, and you probably enjoy taking it to the range as often as possible. Range time means target rounds, and that means Magtech.
These .44 Magnum rounds are 240 grain, making them reasonably heavy. Being this heavy makes them capable of inflicting significant damage on targets, but don’t let their weight fool you; these rounds are more than able to zip down-range at high speeds. These are Full Metal Jacket, or FMJ, rounds, and as such do not expand on impact. Each of these rounds flies from the barrel of your gun with a muzzle velocity of 1180 feet per second and slams into targets with a muzzle energy of 741 foot-pounds. This ammunition is meant for target practice, tactical training, and plinking.
There are 50 target rounds in this single box of Magtech ammunition. That’s just enough to give your big, bad handgun a light snack, so if you want to feed your gun well, buy more than one box. These are brand new production, non-corrosive, brass cased, boxer primed rounds, so you can collect your spent brass, reload it, and get back to doing what you love: shooting. Magtech has been manufacturing ammunition at their factory in Sao Paulo, Brazil, since 1926, and all ammunition goes through a rigorous testing process and undergoes strict quality control measures. Order now, and feed your Dirty Harry gun.
Add your review to this 50 Rounds of 240gr FMC .44 Mag Ammo by Magtech
- I need the diameter of the bullet I’m trying to shoot the side of a 44 magnum Marlon microgroove barrel Posted On: 6/15/2022 By: Robert Nordgren
- Hi Robert. Since there is a couple of diameters available for the .44 load, you will need to contact the manufacturer to find out which one they use. Typically this information is not given to us. I do know that this is a exceptionally accurate load when coupled with the Micro Groove rifles. IMO, it is a bit more consistent than the 1897 rifles using the Ballard type rifling. Ross