- Manufacturer Military Surplus
- Condition New
- Weight 146gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 540
- Caliber .308 Win
- Manufacturer SKU A1080
- Primer Type Berdan
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2682
- Magnetic Yes
- UPC Barcode R072520171293
- Cost Per Round 47.2¢ per round
- Q & A
Other components include heat-treated brass casings which have non-corrosive Berdan primers triple-staked into their base pockets. The pockets' gaps were filled in with moisture-blocking sealant for longevity in storage so you can expect the rounds to go "bang" when called upon. The ammo can itself is reusable and includes a removable lid with a rubber gasket which acts as an environmental seal. The steel box is painted OD green for uniformity and wears a convenient carry handle that can be folded in place for vertical stacking of multiple cans.
Add your review to this Military Surplus 146gr FMJ .308 Win Ammo
- Is the projectile magnetic? Posted On: 1/9/2019 By: Rob C.
- Yes this bullet is bi-metallic. This bullet will attract a magnet and is not allowed on many indoor ranges. For range safe ammo you will want to something like the PMC Bronze 308 ammo.
- Is this reloadable Posted On: 9/21/2017 By: BryN
- Hello Bryn, no this ammo is not reloadable, it is Berdan primed.