- Manufacturer Military Surplus
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 146gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 540
- Caliber .308 Win
- Manufacturer SKU A1080
- Primer Type Berdan
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2682
- Magnetic Yes
- UPC Barcode R072520171293
- Q & A
Other components include heat-treated brass casings which have non-corrosive Berdan primers triple-staked into their base pockets. The pockets' gaps were filled in with moisture-blocking sealant for longevity in storage so you can expect the rounds to go "bang" when called upon. The ammo can itself is reusable and includes a removable lid with a rubber gasket which acts as an environmental seal. The steel box is painted OD green for uniformity and wears a convenient carry handle that can be folded in place for vertical stacking of multiple cans.
Add your review to this 540 Rounds of 146gr FMJ 7.62x51mm Ammo in M2A1 Can by Malaysian Military Surplus
- Is the projectile magnetic? Posted On: 1/9/2019 By: Rob C.
- Yes this bullet is bi-metallic. This bullet will attract a magnet and is not allowed on many indoor ranges. For range safe ammo you will want to something like the PMC Bronze 308 ammo.
- Is this reloadable Posted On: 9/21/2017 By: BryN
- Hello Bryn, no this ammo is not reloadable, it is Berdan primed.