- Manufacturer Nosler Ammunition
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 140gr
- Projectile Type Nosler Ballistic Tip
- Ammo Use Type Boar Hunting, Deer Hunting
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber .270 Win
- Manufacturer SKU 40055
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2900
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2613
- UPC Barcode 054041400558
- Cost Per Round $1.33 per round
- Q & A
The Nosler Ballistic Tip is a hollow point bullet with a hard polymer tip that provides better cycling and controlled expansion. The round's tapered jacket and boat-tailed base also generate better external and terminal ballistics by adding wind resistance and promoting a higher level of mushrooming.
This ammunition comes in boxes of 20 and uses non-corrosive Boxer primers and reloadable brass.
Add your review to this Nosler Ammunition 140gr Nosler Ballistic Tip .270 Win Ammo
There are no entries.