- Manufacturer Nosler Ammunition
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 165gr
- Projectile Type Nosler Ballistic Tip
- Ammo Use Type Boar Hunting, Deer Hunting
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber .308 Win
- Manufacturer SKU 40063
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2800
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2871
- UPC Barcode 054041400633
- Cost Per Round $2.50 per round
- Q & A
The Nosler Ballistic Tip bullet is a polymer-tipped projectile engineered to produce controlled, deadly expansion against deer and other game. Its boat-tailed design provides excellent stability in flight, making longer shots easier to achieve.
This ammunition is made in Bend, Oregon using non-corrosive Boxer primers and brass cases.
Add your review to this Nosler Ammunition 165gr Nosler Ballistic Tip .308 Win Ammo
There are no entries.